Dog Mom Love Paw Sunflowers Hoodie . This sweet band shirt is for the California based ska punk band, Sublime. The shirt celebrates the group’s self-titled third album, and it features the band’s mascot Lou Dog and a reference to their song “What I Got”. Lou Dog was actually the pet dalmatian of lead singer Bradley Nowell, and he appears on the cover for the “What I Got” single. The dog was also famously allowed to wander the stage during the band’s live performances.
Dog Mom Love Paw Sunflowers Hoodie, Hoodie , Sweatshirt , Longsleeve , Ladies T-shirt , 3D T-shirt , Blanket , Bedding Sets
– Healthy fabric 100% polyester with milk silk inner fabric
– Double-needle top-stitched neckline.
– Double-stitched sleeve and waist hems.
– Seamless collar with taped neck and shoulders.
– Quarter-turned body to eliminate the center crease.
– The design is printed with new age printing technology, direct to the garment. It is printed with a water-soluble and eco–friendly ink
Design Features: Full zip-up hoodies with pockets on both front sides, plus velvet inside enough material to warm your arms; Drawstring , Hoodie , Sweatshirt , Longsleeve , Ladies T-shirt , 3D T-shirt , Blanket , Bedding Sets.
Please allow 2-3 cm differs due to manual measurement.
There are no reviews yet.